|BUP Admission Test Ciruclar|
BUP Admission Test Circular 2019-20 Bangladesh University of ProfessionalsBangladesh University of Professionals notice is for BBA first year Under-graduation admission Test for session 2019-20 will be arranged and the Bangladesh University of Professionals BUP Admission Circular Test 2019-20 has been published through admission test official website and also in Our Website.
Bangladesh Professionals University Academic Qualification 2019-20Students who passed HSC or A level or Equivalent examination in the year of 2019-20 only those kind of student will get qualified to apply if they accomplish following conditions:
- Interested Applicants must have minimum CGPA 5.00 in SSC and 4.75 in HSC from Science group.
- Interested Candidates of Business Studies Group must have GPA 4.25 in SSC/equivalent and GPA 4.00 in HSC/equivalent examination.
- Candidates of Humanities Group must have GPA 4.00 in SSC/equivalent and GPA 3.75 in HSC/equivalent examination
- Minimum grade point 2.50 (average) in GCE O’ Level and 2.00 in GCE A’ Level.
- Candidates of General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ level must pass in minimum 05 (five) and 02 (two) subjects respectively, having minimum 26.5 points in total based on following scale:
Bangladesh Professionals University Admission Test Dates and Times 2019-20
Interested can apply 1st September 2019 that means application Form Fill-up start from 1st September 2019 and It will be continued until 10th October 2019.
Who can attend the admission test or Eligible candidate list will publish on 13th October 2019 & October 2019. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Exam 2019-20 will be held on 26th October & 27th October 2019.
|Admission Test Topic||Dates & Times||Days|
|Application Process Start:||1st September 2019||Saturday|
|Application Process End:||10th October 2019||Sunday|
|Eligible Candidate List:||13th October 2019||Wednesday|
|Admission Test:||26th & 27th October 2019||Monday & Tuesday|
|Admission Test Result for Merit List:||Within 7 days after written exam|
|Viva-voce:||Result after written test|
|Admission Date:||Not yet fixed|
Bangladesh Professionals University Admission Test Applying Procedure
- Application Processing Fee is Taka 750.00 (seven hundred fifty) only for each faculty (faculty comprises maximum of six departments).
- Application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card / Mobile Financial Services / Internet Banking. Service Charge is applicable. Detailed Payment procedure is available at “How to Apply” link on admission website at admission.bup.edu.bd.
- Detailed application procedure for concerned faculties can be found at “Admission” link of BUP Website www.bup.edu.bd
Documents Need to Carry in The Exam Hall: An applicant must bring with them into examination hall the following instrument must needs.
Printed admit card
- For verification purpose attested photocopy of SSC & HSC certificates
- Bank money deposit original slip
Applicants Must Bring Following Documents Written Examination Hall:
- attested passport size 3 copies recent colored photographs (Name written at the back)
- attested HSC or Equivalent Registration Card original
- ward certificate (Children of Freedom Fighter or Tribal or Military Personnel)
- Other attested documents:
- SSC or Equivalent Marks sheet
- HSC or Equivalent Marks sheet
- Copy of original bank deposit or postal money receipt.
To get University Admission Admission Seat Plan, All University Admission Circular, Any University Admission Result, you should need to visit Our Website. If you want to notify on your Facebook Timeline, you should need to like Our Facebook Fan Page.